December 23, 2012

FO's: Socks

  
 
Off My Needles/Hooks:
This week I have two pair of socks finished.  

First up are the "Woolgathering" socks, striped socks in the Woolgathering colorway from Three Ewes Twisted in Fiber.  These cuff-down socks have two different heels.  The righthand sock has an afterthought heel in the round heel style.  The lefthand sock has a Sweet Tomato heel.  Both heels were first times for me and I like them, but I still haven't found a favorite go-to heel. I will keep looking.  

Woolgathering socks  
 

The second pair of socks is Mom's Christmas present.   These are toe-up socks done in Berroco Sox color 1476 with sweet tomato heels.  
  
Mom's Xmas socks
  
 
 
  
Brought To Me By: Crafting accomplished with the following audio/video accompaniment:    
  Audiobooks:    Blood Lance by Jeri Westerson; The Black Echo by Michael Connelly;    
  DVDs etc:   Castle S4;    
  Pod/VideoCasts:   The Knit Girllls; Round The Twist; Subway Knits; The Pagan Knitter; The Knitmore Girls;    
 

No comments: