January 31, 2015

Another Year Over


My last FO's for 2014:

OFF MY NEEDLES:


My ninth pair of socks during 2014, Socks on a Plane by Laura Linneman, were started on November 13th as a holiday gift for a friend. They were finished on December 25th - just in time. I thought the yarn, Red Heart's Stardust, had very nice stitch definition, and I'm hoping they wear well. I would use both the pattern and the yarn again.




OFF MY SPINDLES/WHEEL:


The final skein of Promise colorway was spun between November 25th and December 22nd. I ended up with 180 yards of 3ply yarn with an average wpi of sixteen. The fiber is a 50/50 blend of soy silk and wool dyed by Tempted.



ON MY NEEDLES & WHEEL:

I cast on my Spectrum Scarf on Dec 24th using my Phat Skeins Handspun and size nine needles.  I'm knitting lengthwise in garter stitch and really loving the way the colors are lining up.




BROUGHT TO ME BY:
Crafting accomplished with the following audio/video accompaniment:
Audiobooks:
DVDs/TV, etc: Blue Bloods S2; Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries S2; GiGi; NCIS New Orleans; Hawaii 5-0; Scorpion; The Big Bang Theory;
Pod/VideoCasts: The Knit Girllls; Two Tangled Skeins;
Knitmore Girls;

No comments: